- The holder of the Instant Gift Card number is deemed to be the beneficiary.
- Beneficiary should announce the intent of using the Instant Gift Voucher before the billing.
- Only valid Instant Gift Card at the sole discretion of Marks & Spencer shall be accepted for redemption.
- Multiple Instant Gift Vouchers can be used against one bill.
- Instant Gift Vouchers will be accepted across all outlets mentioned, but Marks & Spencer at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice
Modified on: Fri, 6 Apr, 2018 at 12:01 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.