Modified on: Wed, 28 Nov, 2018 at 1:46 PM
A group is a collection of a set of users. A group would consist of the following attributes:
- Name - Can only be alphanumeric. Can contain spaces. Should be unique at company level
- Description - Defines the purpose of the group.
- Creator - ID of group creator
- Admins - List of group admins. There can be multiple admins. Admins have the right to modify group settings and add or remove members
- Group Banner Image - An image that can be set as the group header
- Group icon - an image that will be used as a group icon
- Group tag - alphanumeric tag to be used to tag the group in any messages
- Group members - List of group members
- Membership Restriction - Open (anyone can join without admin approval), Closed (joining a group requires admin approval), Auto (group is automatically created based on rules - users cannot be added manually), Secret (FUTURE: group is not visible to anyone can users can only be invited)
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.